SOJOURNER’S DIARY: EVERYWHERE GOOOOOOOD!

 Sojourner's Diary: EVERYWHERE GOOOOOOOD!



Hi there. How's it been? Been a minute, yeah? I have had so much to write about but for some reason I've been unable to string the sentences. A little over two weeks ago, a terrible incident occurred just as we were hoping that our country was gonna experience the change we had all been praying for. A lot has occurred over the spanning two weeks since the lekki massacre, both to me and to everyone in our nation.

If there's anything 2020 has shown me, it's that; things could always get worse. But pessimism isn't all that has governed my year. Though this year has come with a lot of unfortunate events for everyone who is reading this I'm sure, it has also shown how resilient we are, how powerful we are when we come together, it has shown how a tiny spark is all that is needed to start a fire, how only an internet hashtag can cause a nationwide revolution that sent reverberations all over the world, how there is no condition humans cannot adapt to abi you wan tell me say you no reason say Covid go end the world?

So much for real has happened this year and slowly this year ebbs towards its end and climax and the annual question of "what have you achieved this year" will soon start circulating, my brother, my sister, my fellow sojourner, if all you have done in this year is survive, trust me, that is more than enough! You are doing well... Oooiinnn? You hear? See, I'm going through one of the most difficult times in my life currently but for some reason I've never been in a more calmer state emotionally and my simple hope lies in Jeremiah 29:11 which is one of the most popular biblical verses. Do read that verse no matter your religious orientation, it has a calming effect. 

Can I suggest a song for you to listen to for the rest of this year? It's "Made a Way" by Travis Greene. I know this year has been difficult and it might get worse but live in the consciousness that when your back is against the wall, God will always make a way.

I hope this brings hope your way cause I know how important it is to not lose hope. My guy, we go de alright. Keep thriving! 


-Crosswordz


I'm not adding my social media handles today. Just download the song and listen till the words become your reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??