MY OPEN DIARY: GOD IS NOT MY BOSS

 


GOD IS NOT MY BOSS...

Ermmm wait and hear me out 🌚... so it seems i went to cry in church today and from the first song tears just they pourπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I say excuse me hard girl, be calming down, but it was because of the words  of the song it says...” You are too faithful to fail me, You are too loving to leave me” and this words were so real to me.

A lot of people have this mindset that God is this big guy just waiting for them to sin so he can punish them, tell a lie one wipe, fornicate three wipes and the likes, and this is not true.

God is a father and an amazing one, I am reminded of the many times my biological Father will show up to save me or pick me up, even when he had previously advised against what had gotten me into that situation in the first place.

He never said you ignored my advice, so suffer the consequences and that is the same energy and even more that God puts into loving us.

He is too loving to leave us and out love for him we also obey his commandments and guess what a good father never gives his children advice that destroys them.

SO GOD IS MY FATHER, FRIEND & LOVER


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??