INSIDE LIFE WITH GBEMI: LIFE'S WORTH

 


LIFE'S WORTH

Recentky I got the news of a friend who passed on. The news came as a shock to many of us who knew himWith grief in our hearts, my sister and I were talking about how he lived, his love for Godand so on. One thought that struck my heart was, " so one day, this is how I will talked about too". It got me to remember a hymn with lyrics: fading a way like the stars in the morning, only remembered by what we have done..."

Life is just a fickle and death is inevitable. Sooner or later (we all hopit's later), we all are going to leave this world and all that willbe left of us will be our works here on earth. Our life's worth on earth will be measured by the ones we leave behind. Our lives will be measured not by how beautiful or wealthy we were but by the impact we had on othersWhat will your story be? 

The best mark to leave is a life lived in righteousness. Ecclesiastes 12:1 says, "Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??