2020 SURVIVAL KIT

 2020 SURVIVAL KIT



LOVE: This love thingy can be difficult at times. I did have this idea that you gotta be loved by people. I didn't know how that came to be, but years ago I did realized how much pressure I put on myself for others to like me.


That was tricky. I mean I'm this weird beautiful human being with lots of worth and lots of love. I realized that maybe I didn't love myself enough that's why I struggled so hard when others treated me differently or badly.


So guess what I did? I started peeling my layers one after the other, learning about this beautiful body my soul had inhibited. I learned so much about it that I protected it and fought for it.


We all are filled with so much love and this year, this particular year is really time we show ourselves how appreciative we are.


This is the year we spread those love and refuse to take shits when it's uncalled for.


MONEY: I ready don't need to tell anyone how much energy money can give you. It's like power except when you compare it on the PH scale, power is a weak acid while money is a high one.


We all know how the economy is and how difficult it to earn some. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, whatever legal way you are able to earn some, spend wisely.


FRIENDS AND FAMILY: I feel this should have before the money, but I'm not rating so here it goes. Although, on second thought, how about you arrange this base on how much you need them this particular year?


Don't be shy. Nobody's going to criticize you for being who you are. And if they do, come holla at me. I'll be your white in shinny armour; of course without the gold platted breastplate or the head gear and sword. 


Friends and family can be beautiful but can also be toxic. I'm sure you can differentiate when they are being one or another. Learn to keep your distance when they are being shitty. You don't need all that negative energy surrounding you.


If you want them to be there for you, make sure you are also there for them. This love thingy is not one sided. Learn to appreciate your family and friends that are there for you. That accept you for who you are with no judgement.


On a final note, try not to be shitty person. Just because you have needs doesn't mean you have to advantage of people to get them.


And please don't forget safety.


Ciao


Post by Abdul Abubakar

IG: @archer015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??