PARADIGM BY RYGLES To be or not to be

 PARADIGM BY RYGLES

To be or not to be



I have today;

Not quite certain of my tomorrow;

A product of my past,

And a Future very much out of my hands.


To be or not to be

To live or just to breed.

A life to live,

A cross to bear;

What else is there?

Despair and Pleasure?

It is out of my hands.


A figment of my imagination;

My Vanity passion and desires;

All brought to nought,

If I die tomorrow;

These things I can't control;


To live each day,

To value each breathe;

To see the beauty in the pain,

The joy in the sorrow;

To dance in the rain,

And shower in my blood, sweat and tears.

To see the light in the darkness.



All that I am;

Is a person with fears, hopes, dreams and my vanity.

To outlive my flaws and embrace my strengths.

To look at myself the way he sees me.

To let go of my burdens and just breathe.

Since its all out of my hands.

I leave it all to the maestro.

After all, I'm just Clay in the hands of the potter.


Instagram: Rygles

Twitter: rygleserik

Facebook; Glory Eric

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??