MY OPEN DIARY: HOT, COLD & LUKE WARM





 I am sure I ain’t the only one who sees their WhatsApp status as a way to express raw/fresh thoughts i mean basically share on the go....

~

As much i have toned down on this I recently shared something on there, that I would like to share with you, one of the hardest truths for this generation to accept is the fact that there is no in-between when it comes to God, there is no I Love Jesus but I still do so and so once in a while or I am a Christian but this part of the bible doesn’t sit right with me, I’m gonna have a meeting with the host of heaven on this one😂😂😂

~

There is HOT, There is COLD but LUKEWARM IS A NO NO!

Will we make mistakes? ABSOLUTELY!

Will we have bumps on the way?

Na normal level!

But we must intentionally and consistently work towards our growth.

~

Phil 2:12 (MSG)

“What I’m getting at, friends, is that you should simply keep on doing what you’ve done from the beginning. When I was living among you, you lived in responsive obedience. Now that I’m separated from you, keep it up. Better yet, redouble your efforts. Be energetic in your life of salvation, reverent and sensitive before God.

LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT 

~

HAPPY SUNDAY!


Comments

  1. To be "Hot" might not be the problem for many, but staying & maintaining that state goes without saying one has to have aspirations for spiritual growth (spiritual goals) and in your words be consistent & intentional about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??