LIFE AS IT IS: BRO CODE

 BRO CODE



I've never understood the bro code thingy. I know many have called me weird because of how different I see the world, but then that has never bothered me one bit. I'm sorry to say that I have accepted the weirdness with my full? Nah...broad shoulders.


I hate labels and I really don't want anyone to call me a feminist. There is a simple meaning to that word and then, there are a whole bunch of other meanings I'm confused about and trying to understand. I hope I'm able to. So I'm going to say it here and now that I'm for equality for both sexes.


When my favorite Harry Potter character, Hermonine (Emma Waston), 'Sorry Harry' became an ambassador for the He4She movement, I followed it back to back and honestly I learned a lot of things. 


I for one know how women are being treated in the society. Few times I'm not gonna lie, it has been an advantage to them and then, there are lots of times where it has been a disadvantage. One thing I constantly argue about these days is how women should be treated. I'm no hero. I'm just a young man who has two wonderful sisters and two beautiful nieces. I don't care if you think it's wrong but I feel that anything a man can do, there shouldn't be restrictions for women.


Don't come close to me and call any woman foul names for something you do all the time. I pray the world becomes a better place for my nieces and children.


And that bro code thingy, if it's not something that supports and protects women, count me out. If it's something that questions thier intelligence, count me out. 


Ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??