LIFE AS IT IS: BOOM! YOU WIN!!

 BOOM! YOU WIN!!





When I was a little boy, I had difficulty learning how to read. I don't know if that would qualify as a disability because here I am now reading everything that comes across my part. My father was part of the Nigerian Navy so we spent most of my childhood in the barracks; and no I'm not a barrack kid if you know what I mean. I'm more like a nerd kid, that's if there was a camp with nerdy people.


Lol.


So like I said I had difficulty learning how to read. There was a teacher of mine who would make fun of me for that fact. They called her Mrs Monye. I don't know if she knew how hurtful she was being but it was really embarrassing being that kid.


Fast forward to years later and one of the things people know me for is "Abdul, you too dey read" 


It's really beautiful how one moment you are down and the next you are on top.


This little story of mine is my message for the weekend. To never give up on yourself. I know you must have heard it a couple of times but please permit me to be among those whom you have heard it from.


Do have a great weekend.


Post by Abubakar Abdul

IG: @archer015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??