MY OPEN DIARY EP18: JOHN OR JHON???

 JOHN OR JHON?

Someone will read this now and ask how is that even a question the correct spelling is obviously John!

Well that’s between you and your english teacher because this was a big issue between my english teacher and I when i was in primary school who happened to double as a mother to me, well here is the full gist😁.

While in primary school your girl was pretty good in english always had the highest scores in this subject, it was my favorite cause it came naturally to me especially, writing composition and the likes I just loved it!

There was just one issue my favorite name to use as my major character while writing my composition was JOHN but I always spelt the name as Jhon no matter how many times Mummy Omoniwa of blessed memory or subtracted from my scores for the wrong spelling the next time my assignment came in there will be jhon wrritten in the assignment. One day she called me and showed me my mistake and opened a dictionary just to prove that is the wrong way to spell that name. 

I went back home and asked everyone to help confirm, it didn’t make sense, the letter O comes before H??

But alas it didn’t matter if i thought it didn’t look right I was wrong! 

Looking back i see a similar trend in our days, dear friends its either wrong or right,

There are no updates to God’s rules, principles or standards on play store or the app store his rules remain the same, yes you might not know them at first and like me when you learn the correct spelling sometimes you might still make the mistake of taking the route you are used to, but don’t stop there get up and keep practicing until it becomes a part of you. 

It also doesn’t matter who does it, how popular they are, wealthy or respected, WHAT DOES GOD SAY ABOUT IT? A classmate copying me at the time because they believe i was good at the subject would have been wrong!

In summary dear friends, It is John not Jhon.

~

Share your thoughts on this topic with me and is there any word you struggled/struggle with spelling? 

 i’ll be in the comment section

You can get this message to more people by sharing it

Follow Me On IG:

https://instagram.com/tellrhodes?igshid=15cc0cogytoa3

JOIN THE COMMUNITY!!!

Instagram: https://instagram.com/thetellrhodescommunity

Facebook: The Tellrhodes Blog

WhatsApp: https://wa.me/2348071110893

Gmail: tellrhodes@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??