PARADIGM: TONGUE WITH LIES


TONGUE WITH LIES

I tried to hold back;
Tried to be better,
Be good;
Always tough,
Mama taught;
I laid down my defenses,
Told myself to be strong;
If I am good,
He'll never have to brood;
First time he lied,
Told myself, it was a prank;
Second time,
I thought I was at fault;
He lied again,
I broke and smiled at the sun;
Strength in my resolve,
I pull his tongue out,
His screams filled my gut;
Satisfied, and filled with relief,
With a fond smile;
I remember he was my first,
I look down at my lover as his cries reach the stars;
He is my fourth,
Never will they lie again;
And cause anyone pain,
Now they know now it was in vain;
In death and misery,
I wonder who will be my fifth.

Glory Eric
Instagram: Rygles
Twitter;: Rygleserik
Facebook; Glory Eric

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??