MY OPEN DAIRY 12 : A SPECIAL FATHERS DAY + Your Joy, Your choice!


A SPECIAL FATHERS DAY + Your Joy, Your choice!
Rhoda why are you acting strong? are you still in shock? its better to cry! na your best friend die so o?I never knew you were this strong... (Please read before you comment hardluck, sorry for your loss and condolences, nobody has hardluck here abeg😂)
Everyday in the past few weeks i have heard these words, and I’m sharing because at different times in life we are all presented with our unique challenges. 
In the moment i got the hint that my dad had passed on, dear friends I was faced with two options they literally flashed before my eyes, they were 
PRAISE OR PAIN? 
Make your choice, which is really what life is about ...choices...
I chose to praise and immediately a wave of unbelievable peace and joy filled me and hasn’t left me till this moment 🙌🏾 To be honest the display of strength couldn’t have been me but the peace that surpasseth all understanding❤️ 
If we really think about it we are usually sad, because we choose to focus on the things that are not and will never be, oh he won’t walk me down the aisle or he won’t meet my kids and instantly forget all the times he was available to pick me up from school or when he came straight to get me after i wrote my final papers in the university.
Its really never about living for a thousand years which is just 1 day to God or 1 day which is a thousand years to him its about making the best out of the time you spend and living according to his plans. Well God helped me to make a decision not to spend my time being a preacher of mourning, I will Live & I will Love just like my God. We walked this life as father and daughter and we made the best out of that relationship, up next is eternity!
To everyone grieving the loss of a loved one, or worked up over an unpleasant situation, i am not saying don’t cry, if that’s how you can express yourself, feel the pain, but don’t stay there, don’t let the devil steal your Joy, speak to God and let him lead you through.
DEATH is not an end, but a beginning make the best and learn from every situation! For me its unto a new phase💃🏾
Happy Father’s Day🥰(All this cuteness 🥰)
Let the comments ring Thank you Jesus, God is good...

Comments

  1. May that Peace and Joy continue to sustain you, and may your Dad's memory continue to be a blessing to you.

    God bless. ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??