INSIDE LIFE WITH GBEMI: THE DATE


THE DATE
Excuse me miss, miss... I heard a soothing, deep, baritone call while walking towards a taxi. I turned to see a tall figure walking towards me. The closer he got, I saw him clearly. The guy was fineeee... Tall, dark and handsome and from the watch on his hand he sure is not struggling. Are... Are you talking to me? I questioned. "Yes, please. I saw this drop from your bag when you were at the cash register." He replied. I looked at the pen in his hand, confused. "That's not mine", I said. "Oh really? Ok, fine. I know it isn't yours. I just wanted an opportunity to talk to you", he replied smiling sheepishly. " Why? I squeaked, my heart was fluttering at the the smile on his handsome face. "Well, I saw you at the mall and just felt the urge to talk to you, hope you don't mind", fine boy replied. Mind ke, you can talk to me anytime, I thought. "Oh, I don't mind" I replied. Okay then, I'm Dara. I don't want to keep you standing out here under the sun, can I get your number so I talk to you later. Of course, I readily agreed and called out my number. Okay, I will talk to you later, he said and winked at me. My heart was already beating and thundering at this point.
True to his words he called and we talked for hours. He asked me out on a date and trust me, sharp, sharp I agreed. The date was perfect. The restaurant he took me to was perfect, good food, nice reception with a piano playing at the background. I discovered that he was not just a fine boy, he was well-to-do and he had sense ontop of it all. Towards the end of the date he took me by my hand, "can I kiss you?" he whispered softly in my ears. I was stunned to speak and just nodded my reply. His lips were coming towards mine slowly just like I had seen in movies and read in my romance novels. Hei God!! This is perfection. Just as he was about to kiss me I felt a jostling. "Mararaba last bus stop after here, hold your fifty naira o! a loud voice called out rousing me from my sweet dream. Chai!!!😌😫😫

Comments

  1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 laughing and rolling on the floor......

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 laughing and rolling on the floor......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??