MY OPEN DIARY 9: WHO IS THIS GIRL


Who Is This???
The first time i ever cut my hair was the day after I was done with primary school, I was having lunch with my dad and i said i was ready to cut my hair!!
Daddy was lowkey excited but he couldn’t show it, so he kept asking are you sure, are you ready to? We can still wait you know?
( I was going to have to cut it anyway because the secondary i would be attending had a low cut policy).
~
But international woman and her international father were both tired of the Saturday hair runs 👌🏾
So he took me to his barber and boom my hair was gone I can’t remember what happened after the clipper touched my hair the first time🤣.
~
My sister was pissed 😂 cause she had put so much effort into growing my hair, she started calling me Omolo omolo😂 I know she will resume now😂#
~
But for me that singular action was my introduction to irreversible decisions, and the importance of thinking things through before doing them and being ready for the consequences. 
DECISIONS ARE NEVER EASY TO MAKE, but as I grew up I found a a decision  making HACK!
It was simply praying and asking God for direction, i realized that each time i let him take charge of my decision making process i have no regrets.
Like this decision to cut my hair after a long time of contemplating i just sat down yesterday and i felt in my heart that it was time, i feel new, fresh and excited!
I am now miss low cut🤣
DJ PLAY ME AFRICAN QUEEN😍
How do you feel about girls on low cut?😅
~
#tellrhodes #thetellrhodescommunity #Africanqueen #cutmyhair #everythingnaart 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??