MY OPEN DIARY 10: FRIED RICE ON A SUNDAY MORNING ๐Ÿ˜‚


FRIED RICE ON A SUNDAY MORNING ๐Ÿ˜‚
i was doing the dishes or as we say washing plate yesterday, when i remembered something i had done in that same kitchen sometime ago.
I was meant to meet up with my friends Stephanie Aiseosa Osaruyi & Princess Mercy Yusuf at a bridge in Abuja and go to church from that point ( Fun fact i got to that exact bridge while typing this -Berger bridge).
We were all still figuring out the route so, we needed to either meet up with the church bus or at least not go alone.
That morning i woke up a little late, checked in on Stephanie to make sure plans were intact and she checked with Mercy too....
People of God as your international woman stood up from her bed and stepped into the kitchen, I decided to cook Fried Rice๐Ÿ˜‚
This was absolutely abnormal for many reasons.
1. growing up breakfast on a sunday morning wasn’t really a thing.
2. I would rather cook than clean๐Ÿ˜‚and we were already a little behind schedule! 
It was half way through cooking, that I realized that i don messop๐Ÿ˜‚
Rhoda why?! you are not even hungry๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♀️
But i just felt compelled to! I hurried through the rest of the process and got ready for church, by the time i was done, i was late by local and international standards, and I was sure i was going to keep them waiting, but instead my people, i waited for those girls for at least another 10mins before they showed up!
if I had arrived at the time i planned to, i would have been standing on the road for at least 1hour๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♀️
I was so grateful i took time to cook, if i can go back sef, I’ll cook that rice again and again and stephanie ate it with her full chest.
Recently my friend was telling me about how he took some random steps that didn’t really make sense but ended up working for his good, see when doing life with God the instructions he gives, might not always make sense to the human mind, but we must always remind ourselves that as long as it is him it will end in praise because his plans are not of evil but of good! 
Ever took a weird step that ended up working for your good? share with me below, i want to hear your Rice story๐Ÿ˜‚
#tellrhodes 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??