INSIDE LIFE WITH GBEMI: MISS KOI KOI (Curiosity kills the cat)


Recently, I saw a post on IG about the horror stories we grew up with, stories about mrs koi-koi, bush baby, djinn and the rest. The post made me recall an incident that occurred years back while I was in primary school (I was in primary three then). 
On this fateful day, I don't know how or who started the whole rumour but the school was in an uproar. It was said that Mrs Koi-Koi was in the school toilet (girls' toilet precisely). One of my classmates, Celine who had just returned from using the said toilet harboring Mrs Koi-Koi, proceeded to tell us of how she heard shoes making the "koi-koi" sound. I rarely use the school toilet because even at my little age then I was always cautious of relieving myself outside my home but on that fateful day, I don't know where or who sent the pee, I just had the overwhelming urge to go and ease myself.
 I tried holding it in till I got home but no way. Las las I ran to the toilet to ease myself but at the same time I was alert, trying to hear the "koi-koi" sound but I heard nothing. I still even waited for sometime to at least hear or catch a glimpse of her famous red shoes. Well, nobody showed up, no shoe sound, all I heard was absolute quiet. I might say I was relieved not to have encountered Mrs Koi-Koi but deep down I was disappointed. I wanted to have a story to tell. Now that I think of it my curiosity was what made me feel like easing myself that day.😂😂

Post by : Ojole Omogbeminiyi Rotade
Facebook: Ojole Gbemi Rotade
Instagram: rotade_o
Twitter: @rotadegbemmy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??