ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: TWO SQUIRMS

TWO SQUIRMS

Twice in eight days
I have received two squirms apiece
To aid my faith
From the same old man at the gate 

Between myself and the old man 
Passed an understanding 
As I stretched forth my hands
In the house of faith

He pressed from the bottle 
Two small drops of viscous liquid emerged 
One a while before the other
As he squirmed

I looked into his eyes
And he lifted his moustache 
The sides of his mouth creasing 
We smiled at each other 

Squirming had become a necessity 
Even in the house of faith in these times 
Worship will not be complete without sanitizing faithfuls
It has become part of our faith keeping sanity.

Have a great week! 

👤: Alkali Amana 

FB | IG | Twitter: alkaliamana 
Email: alkaliamana@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??