MY OPEN DIARY 6: TIME IS NOT THE PROBLEM


Hello amazing member of this international family, to be honest i have missed you all so much and i missed writing to you , I have been feeling quite guilty that I haven’t written to you even once throughout the lockdown , and i can’t even use the excuse that time is not on my side, time has finally been freed from the constant blame it receives  from us all Lol 😂
  You know my dear international friend,  this morning i was thinking of how i spent the last 3 weeks of the lock down, yes i would say it was quite productive, but i know in my chest that i could have done better.
  Look my friend , even though the excuse of not enough time was taking away, I still wasn't doing what i should be doing and i know i am not alone in this we are plenty,  that business plan still hasn’t been written, that online class still not completed, that book still unread, that call still hasn’t been made!
  We used to blame it on time now what??? This should open us to the fact that maybe the problem isn’t time, maybe the problem is you! featuring indiscipline with procrastination on the beat, but i hope moving forward we make a decision to do better and actually pull through with that decision.
Until i open the pages of my diary to you again next week stay safe, I love you.
Xoxo tellrhodes❤️
I will like to hear from you, drop a comment below, are you keeping up with all you’ve been doing or are you one of us? 🌚


Facebook: Rhoda Enietan
Youtube: https://youtu.be/d3t0tzBHIXI (New video up now💃🏾 

Join the Community
Facebook: The Tellrhodes Blog
Gmail: tellrhodes@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I’m on this table oo, chai ����‍♀️����‍♀️����‍♀️ Thanks for this push i will try to make good use of this week����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??