MY OPEN DAIRY 7 : WHO IS BEHIND YOUR WHEELS?


I am laughing right now as I remember how i used to be very conscious, whenever my elder sister who was learning how to drive at the time was behind the wheels especially because the memory i have of her driving wasn’t really pleasant 😂 she had tried some james bond movie moves and well lets just say it didn’t end particularly well😂 but.....
~
moving forward to recent times i even sleep off when she is driving, i am like let me know when we are home, I am more confident in her skills, i seldom hold the car handle or help to check if a car is coming or any of that.
~
I just trust her to get us to our destination and it got me thinking🤔.. who is behind your wheels???
When we are with experienced drivers who have travelled that same route multiple times there is hardly any cause for alarm because the driver knows the route so well.
~
And same thing with when God is behind the wheels of our lives there is no cause for alarm l, because we know that when it comes to our matter he neither sleeps nor slumber, and he is all knowing, fear becomes a thing of the past for us because the one who is in control is absolutely able!
so my simple question for you today is who is behind the wheel of your life???
~
P.s your girl cannot drive yet oh🙆🏽‍♀️🙆🏽‍♀️ and i dey yab person, can you drive or are you on my table?
~
#tellrhodes #thetellrhodescommunity #tellrhodesconversations #everythingnaart

Comments

  1. This was such an inspiring write up... God is behind my wheels!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??