INSIDE LIFE WITH GBEMI: COVID-19 WAHALA


COVID-19 WAHALA!!!
In the face of the recent events, i.e. the covid-19 pandemic, Nigerians are literally staying safe ooo.... Come and see people with different types of face masks and hand gloves!!! You will see one fine slay mama, makeup on fleet with face mask and hand gloves. The fear of covid-19 is the beginning of safety!!!

Basically all discussions have been centered on the coronavirus. Trust Nigerians to turn everything to a business opportunity. Some people have even started hand sanitizers factory in their houses. Even ordinary disposable face masks have become gold.

 That is how one sister with gloves who was sharing tracts tried to give me one, I just told her "sister,  I would have collected this from you o, but because of your gloves I won't ". I know we are all trying to stay safe and all but please stay safe and protect others too. Don't wear gloves for the whole part of the day, then try to give someone with that same hands still in gloves. We are protecting ourselves from corona, don't let us start another virus abeg.

You cannot even sneeze and cough again in peace, you will become a suspect. My mum was in a public bus sometime this week and she mistakenly sneezed. She said she had been trying to hold it in but unfortunately the sneeze won the battle, come and see the way everybody just turn their faces aside. Imagine maintaining social distancing inside a cramped public bus🤦‍♀.

Those of us that have been bathing in sanitizer and using it as hand and body cream, I salute you all. My hands practically reek of hand sanitizer and I almost choked on my face mask while at work this week. And this "don't touch your face thing" is actually harder to obey. Abeg this corona thing is not easy at all...But all in all, we will thrive and we go survive. Stay safe guys!!!

Post by : Ojole Omogbeminiyi Rotade
Facebook: Ojole Gbemi Rotade
Instagram: rotade_o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??