INSIDE LIFE WITH GBEMI: ACCEPT THE CALL

ACCEPT THE "CALL"

On my way to work this morning, the preacher in the bus said something that struck my heart. He was urging those who have the "call" to ministry to accept. He said "if pastors like Oyedepo,  Kumuyi, Adeboye, etc. refused to heed the "call" of God, many souls would have perished and meant will still be perishing". Hmm, how true this is. Imagine if Oyedepo refused to heed God's call... Most people are refusing to heed their "call". It might not be a call to go into ministry or start a church, it might be a call to become a teacher or a medical practitioner or a singer or a fashion designer or a hair stylist or even a nanny. It's funny right but seriously imagine if Rhoda hadn't heed the "call" to become a blogger (I wouldn't have thought of putting my writing skills to the test ).
You might be thinking "what it's my call? what am I meant to do in life?". Your call is actually that thing you are passionate doing, that thing you love doing. Not all of us are meant to be heroes or become something heroic, true, but there's that little thing we love doing that matters more. I tried teaching last year and I failed woefully at it. I actually did for a short period of time mainly for the money and not because I really wanted to teach. In heeding your "call", you not only help others you also earn satisfaction from it. And while you might be doing that which you are destined to do and it looks as if it's not working you, don't give up. Just continue cause you never know whose life you might affect in the long run. You don't need to turn it into a big business or something. So what's that thing you derive joy and satisfaction from, just keep doing it or start it, keep fulfilling your destiny and saving others.

Post by : Ojole Omogbeminiyi Rotade
Facebook: Ojole Gbemi Rotade
Instagram: rotade_o

Join the Community
Facebook: The Tellrhodes Blog
Gmail: tellrhodes@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??