MY OPEN DIARY 4: MY SUPER POWER

( Took this pic in a village i visited recently, I don’t know why i chose it but here you go, Lol)

I had so many experiences during the past week, highs & lows and i got so confused on what to share, maybe something that just happened or events from the early part of the week, said a little prayer and now i believe i this is what someone out there needs to know.

If you are in your 20’s late or early, you are probably at a phase where you are trying to put things together, and figuring out life, be it education, purpose, spirituality, marriage, raising a young child and all the issues that come with being this age and that’s ok!

Trust me when i say you are not alone there are millions of us within and outside your country just trying to figure out life, its also an age range that is very familiar with disappointments and things not going as planned, you are probably reading this right now and saying to yourself “EXACTLY O!! I am tired!” ....

I had my fair sure of disappointments this week,  the things that i expected to be almost a flop did fairly well and those that I expected to be a hit just flopped totally let me not even sugar coat it they failed woefully like absolutely Lol. It wasn’t funny when it was happening sha ooo .
But hey guesss what?? we moveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......
we analyze, we digest , and we keep going ....
This my friends is a necessary super power...
Before now, though i am not the most emotional person, I would have shed a tear or two or a bucket full, sulk , feel down,get  discouraged and stop trying what i failed at... but now if i hear !!! Stop what??? What’s that...

Now all this didn’t  happen over night, i realized something that gave me the confidence to keep at all that i do,  i realized failure wasn’t a destination for me so when ever that happened it only means,” i never reach my destination”, “I still dey road” and that it can only get better because God has said my path is as a shining light  that shines brighter and brighter and also that his plans for me are of good and not of evil to meet up with an expected end, with this in mind, after i roll my eyes small i get up and keep  going!!!

What keeps you going in times like this share with me below????
You know i love you guys, I pray all things work together for your good in this new week
Happy sunday

Facebook: Rhoda Enietan
Youtube: https://youtu.be/d3t0tzBHIXI (New video up now💃🏾 

Join the Community
Facebook: The Tellrhodes Blog
Gmail: tellrhodes@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??