MY OPEN DIARY 2: AM I DECEIVING MYSELF??


AM I DECIEVING MYSELF???
Yayyyy!!! You are here again or maybe you haven’t even read last week’s episode well if you haven’t.... i think you should...
 Last night at about 1am i sat on the floor in my home and i began to think about what I originally planned to share today, and asked myself the same question i had asked the blog team members a few hours earlier....

Why???? what exactly do i want to gain from the topic i want to share, is it really my reality, am i really being honest and as open i promised to be with this section, or was i trying to make people see me in a certain light, was i simply chasing clout, likes, shares, compliments like, “this girl has sense sha” or was i really seeking for the growth of any one who reads My Open Diary. 

You know a lot of times even when we say God i just want you to bless me so i can raise the gospel or shine your light, if we sit down and check ourselves most times we are declaring empty words and being selfish cause if we really want to bring him glory we won’t have to wait till we are rich and famous it will show in our conversations our actions how we handle the little influence we have, how we give from the little funds that we have....

So today i am asking my self and everyone reading this why do you want and desire the things you are after?
P.S...... If i am being sincere i think i have to work on my priorities and my Why’s again......

Contact Me:
Facebook: Rhoda Enietan
Youtube: https://youtu.be/d3t0tzBHIXI (New video up now💃🏾 

Join the Community
Facebook: The Tellrhodes Blog
Gmail: tellrhodes@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??