INSIDE LIFE WITH GBEMI:MY SKINCARE JOURNEY


MY SKIN CARE JOURNEY
Are you one of those who do the whole fresh girl/boy, fresh skin without putting any efforts. Like, you are just fresh, you can't help it. No acne, pimples, spots or any skin problems. As in "fine girl/boy no pimples" kinda person. Well up until recently I was like that. You know, no skin issues, just fresh and fine like that, all natural with shiny skin (you know those kind of skin that people always admire and compliment), I mean I don't have time to stress myself following one strict skin care regime. The whole story changed o when I started seeing one pimple, two pimples rashes and all on my face. Seriously I was devastated because well I'm a girl na and of course I want to hear, "wow, your skin looks beautiful, what cream do you use? and not, Gbemi, what's wrong with your face? 😌. All these unnecessary attention on my face, abeg I don't want it. This made me to quickly give myself brain and know that I had to do something about it. Well guess who now has a skin care routine 😜.
Well it's a simple one, really simple because I know myself I can't cope with something that will take my whole time. It takes just about 2-5mins. First I anyways make sure to exfoliate my skin at least twice in a week with face scrub. Next, I use a face toner (it removes dirt remnants from your skin) with a cotton pad. I do this twice a day, that is morning and night daily. Lastly, I use face cream and voila, my freshness had been restored 😍😍.
Okay guys do comment and share your whole fresh skin journey below.

Post by: Ojole Omogbeminiyi Rotade
Instagram: rotade_o
Facebook: Ojole Gbemi Rotade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??