MY OPEN DAIRY1: NOT HOW FAST, BUT HOW WELL




I remember back then in secondary school my friend Semirat Bello and I used to keep diaries, it was her idea and since i was already writing all over the place i was like why not!!! But as usual i was Extra with mine! I had a section for highlight and low point of the day, gossip of the day and more.πŸ˜‚
Then if our Diary gets lost for even 2 mins our heart will be doing Gbim Gbim, kikum kikum, ahhh everybody’s secret was inside oooo, we can’t go and have enemies because of recording memories and we were in a boarding school, 2secs everybody go don hearπŸ˜‚.
Well i am grown now and being sincere with thoughts and what one is going through still isn’t easy, but i have decided to use this platform to share my process and lessons i learn.  Hopefully  i have grown enough to be consistent and share with you every week, anyways here is my Open Diary,  i hope you learn, i hope it brings joy, shows you a little more about love and helps you grow!
    Though we are doing introductions today let me still share a bit, so i have been with my  family for over a month now cause i had a leading to just stop everything and go home at first i was very skeptical about this decisions cause i was at a time where things were getting clearer and more opportunities were coming my way.... but i just had a huge conviction that i had to take timeout, and It seemed like it was going to be a fruitless end and beginning of the year i mean my mates aren’t taking time out right now, everyone is pushing to do better not quitting jobs and refusing contracts.
But I won’t even lie i feel more organized and on the right track than when i was on the run, i have learnt so much from this time out than i have in the last year, it was that one thing i never knew i needed because i felt my current age was the time i had to move fast, no there is no certain age for being in a hurry, but at every age is for following taking  time out to listen to God’s plan carefully, and the earlier the better......
Also as much as its good to learn from others and be motivated by them always remember you are not in a competition, you are on your own path and your path is good enough!
Well lets stop here for today, have you ever been at a point when you felt you had to take a step back and take things slow and did you????
 Also lemme know if you would be following this section, drop a comment below ?
I love you and can wait to share with you again!!!

Connect With Me
Instagram: @tellrhodess
Facebook: Rhoda Enietan
Gmail: tellrhodes@gmail.com

Join Our Community
Instagram: https://instagram.com/thetellrhodescommunity (@thetellrhodescommunity)
Facebook: the tellrhodes blog
WhatsApp: 08071110893

Comments

  1. I am so excited about this, pray you always find strength to share, cause a lot if people are searching for someone they can relate with����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, this means a lot thank youπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

      Delete
  2. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€, the part where you said "when your diaries got missing , your heart would start beating gbim gbim, got me😁😁😁😁😁, I also kept a diary but I used codesπŸ˜€πŸ˜€, thank you for sharing dear, amazing content!!!.. And yes I will be following this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh God!!!i need to come and oearn how to use codes ooo , but on the other hand i want people to find my diaries when i’m old and grey or when i am gone read them and learn what shall i doπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??