LIFE THROUGH MY EYES: HOW FAR SHOULD WE GO?


HOW FAR SHOULD WE GO?

I've been on a thinking mood lately; the how and when running through my mind like a merry ride. You see I'm  almost on a completion of a phase I've dreamed about for years. The first time I entered a university institution, I was amazed. Everything looks so wonderful to me. I saw people going and coming back from classes. I wanted a part of it. In fact, that moment I thought of asking my dad if I could just write my SSCE exams from year one in senior class.I did and was denied the chance. That didn't still stop me from having thought  of it. When I finished secondary school, I had to wait for two years to get my chance and when I did, I didn't really feel it anymore. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to make it but i had lost the previous drive I had. So it was kind of challenging  for me at first until I had to redefine myself again.

This phase is almost over and now I'm bringing myself to the drawing board to write another chapter.The thing is that unlike the university education, there's not really a defined path to follow. When I was in secondary school, I knew I wanted to go to the university but now I'm confused about lot of things. There where times I had defined success as getting a high grade, making top three in an essay competition, and achieving a certain task; but now I don't know what to call it. Should I say I'm successful when I get a good job or when I'm earning a reasonable income? Would that be enough? Would i be enough?

I know at one point everything would start aligning itself.That's how much I believe in myself. But then I realise lot of people are stuck at one point right now, in a romantic relationship, in a one sided friendship, in a job that feels like a chore and in life and I ask myself,how long should we stay?,how do we move on,how far should we go?.

Guess what, I also have an answer.
Go as far as you can!

Post by: Abubakar Abdul
Instagram: @archer015
Facebook: @Habdul Archer

Join the Community
Instagram: https://instagram.com/thetellrhodescommunity
Facebook: The Tellrhodes Blog
WhatsApp: https://wa.me/2348071110893
Gmail: tellrhodes@gmail.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??