PARADIGM WITH RYGLES: NO ONE CAN KNOW


"No one can know" I remember these words clearly, as vivid as I remember his hands, his scent, his strength as he subdued me.

These simple words that seem so innocent, wrecked me completely, the guilt that followed, the self hate, the low self esteem, simply because I wasn't strong enough.

"No one can know" these words that destroyed families, ended lives, all for a mask that most people defy.

Words that  cover up lies, make up that blinds, kills the insides of those that abide, these words make me want to give up and die.

Poetic, it might seem, but really, the words "No one can know"  is just one of the many ways to live in hell on earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??