TUESDAY TALKS WITH GBEMI : What are you scared of??


WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF?
We all have fears. Everyone is scared of something. And there different reasons why we become afraid. You will be surprised at the weird phobias people have. Ranging from the fear of heights to the fear of water to the fear the dark to the fear of syringes or needles, fear of flying, fear of traveling, fear of insects, e.t.c. I for one have a fear for syringes and needles (trypanophobia). I think this fear started when I was little. I still don't know the nurse that used my little buttocks to practice giving injections. Like for a week straight I couldn't seat or use the potty... It was tragic. Ever since then, nothing called injections of any strings or needles comes my way willingly. I don't go close to where vaccines in form of needles are being taken willingly. I'm always forced to. I know we are all about face your fears and the likes but seriously it is not easy to face your fears o, especially when it is a phobia for one thing or the other. All sense of adulthood or discipline evaporates at the sight of needles. So when you see a grown up man crying like a baby at the sight of needles or a grown up lady with full fledge makeup, dressed to the nines and all crying at the sight of an insect, please don't go about condemning them or laughing because you really don't want to be on their shoes... Anyways what are you scared of? Drop your comments below and let's face our fears together...
Instagram: rotade_o
Facebook: Ojole Omogbeminiyi Rotade

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS POST LETS TALK IN THE COMMENT SECTION DON'T FORGET YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS BLOG JUST CLICK THE BUTTON TO YOUR RIGHT ON THE HOME PAGE, ALSO FOLLOW ME ON MY PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES ABOVE❤... WE APPRECIATE YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??