LETTER 2 ME: I had a long night!

I HAD A LONG NIGHT

I had a long night
I just don't know how long it was
Till morning came

The darkness was my companion
The throbbing thought of my own faults
My most haunting nightmare

My demons were on recess
And though I wrestled hard
The night made them stronger

Then, I saw
A little light on a candle stick
And the more I looked, the brighter it grew

Gone were my demons
Stunned by the brightness of my new friend
The awe of light now trumped the fear of the dark

I had a long night
But only for a bit
Dawn came, when I saw the light

Post by: Shaibu Nathaniel
IG: @neightan_
FB: Nathan Omeiza Adinoyi

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS POST LETS TALK IN THE COMMENT SECTION DON'T FORGET YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS BLOG JUST CLICK THE BUTTON TO YOUR RIGHT ON THE HOME PAGE, ALSO FOLLOW ME ON MY PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES ABOVE❤... WE APPRECIATE YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??