STYLE ZONE WITH ISTYLE (RHODA TAKE OVER):CAMP FASHION ESSENTIALS & GIST


Hello so your favourite ISAAC is currently at Nysc camp and Rhoda Enietan is taking over today's episode.
Today we will be talking about a few fashion items you should take to camp to look peng, you know 3 weeks of pepper dem!!!
 BUT......here is the truth there really is no pepper them in camp it is a very humbling experience for the proud as everyone is made too wear the same uniforms,  and everyone is whoever they say they are.
This for me was one of the most amazing thing about camp as everyone was made to relate on the same level it is a great place to meet the best friends!!!
But not withstanding the situation on ground some people still found a way to pepper us.

The waist bag/ Fanny Pack: While some of us went for the most basic fanny pack we saw, some  people went Gucci shopping and some for never before seen designs, this is something you will always be with so if you wanna stand out go for the best!

The white sneakers/ tennis shoes: I personally never wore any of the shoes I took or the one I was given, I stuck with my Rubber sneakers ( Inserts Song- This life I can't kill my self oo- lol)
Which I will advice you get especially if you will be in camp during the Rainy Season, seeing that its easy to wash and gets dry really quickly, your Nike will not serve you better trust me except for the carnival!

Sun Shades & Wristwatch- You can go the extra mile to look peng with this, if you do invest a lot of money into this keep the same energy when keeping it safe because ( Things use to go for vanishing in camp ooo- Lol)
 See this is not my section i'm tired of typing Istyle will tell you the rest when he comes Drop your comment on your camp fashion item ( Did I forget camp water bottles ladies ehn! and the Sunday service and Friday clothes for the muslims)
Have a great day fam, check out our Daily Market platform pay 1000 and get a week long worth of adverts on over 6 platforms - Instagram handles
WhatsApp Channel
And of cause the blog🙌🙌🙌

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??