OPENED MY EYES: DONE DEAL

DONE DEAL

Hello there! I hope you have had an amazing weekend and are ready to smash your goals with God on your side this week.

I like to begin with questions these days as they are always a good place to start. I ask you : What is your expectation when you ask God for something.

Before you give in to force of habit and speak christianese, I want you to think deeply about it. What is the posture of your heart when you ask? Do you really believe you will receive?

Where am I going? Where is this coming from? I'll tell you. Just a little over a week ago, I needed something from my earthly father. I did not have anything to comply with my choir's dresscode for service the following day and I thought to myself "surely my father has a red tie I can borrow". I went to his wardrobe and I found what I needed. Stay with me

What struck me; what I found interesting was how within me I already knew I had it before I had even asked for it. I was so sure that when I asked my father, my request would be granted.

Let's pause and evaluate a bit. Why was I sure I would get it?

1. I was convinced my father had it
2. I was convinced I needed it and he would agree that I needed it
3. I was convinced that he loves me
4. I was convinced if he had what I needed, he would give me

In the above statements are the key to unlocking the answer to the question I asked before so I ask again but differently now:

1. Do you believe your Father in heaven owns the universe and has everything you need?
2. Do you ask for what you need? And would God agree that you need it?
3. Are you convinced that He loves you?
4. Are you convinced that because He has all you need, you have all you need?

I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours. Mark 11:24 NLT

I don't think I need to go further. You already know where I am headed. I hope you can say "This post OPENED MY EYES".

Lord God we love You. Help us to trust You completely and to ask aright that we may obtain what You have for us always in Jesus' name (amen)


Have a blessed week!


Post by: Ayomide Nathaniel Adebanji
Facebook: Ayomide Nathaniel Adebanji
Twitter & IG : @nathanbanji

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??