LIFE WITH REE: MY KHAKI STORY


My Khaki Story.
  Hello Everyone, my name is Ree and this is my Khaki Story, I just clocked 23, I'm female, 5'5 lol i needed to add my height in case I get bullied so you'd know why.
 I should have served October/November 2018 as I graduated April 2018 but somehow God moved me now, Hopefully for my Good, we'll find that out later.
Today is 17th of August and I totally have no idea what the future holds, I'm supposed to resume in camp on the 20th of August, I plan to go by road or else some miracle happen, God knows I could Do with one right now.
My name is Ree, this is the story behind the story lol. My Khaki Journey begins when I get to Cross-River but for now I plan to inhale as many Lagos air as I can , Ranging from polluted to Rich island air .
Xoxo

The D-day.
Hello Guys so for the period of21 days I'm going to be dealing solely on my khaki story, so that maybe one day the president will read and scrap Nysc forever. So this is the day I made the trip, it's Tuesday 20th of August, so I got to the park as early as 5:30am thanks to my awesome cab driver that defied Lagos traffic. I bought my ticket the day before, I'm going by road and I know this is the worst decision ever but I totally trust in God so.....
The long as hell bus left past 7, picked up some people at Ibadan and then waited for his twin bus because apparently the buses are to move in two's, the journey has been pure torture, pliks don't ask me why I didn't go by air, I'm super irritated to say the least ! And in the midst of this all! I got my first Nysc toaster

Yes o! While some of us were worried that we'll get to camp tomorrow, somebody was busy sampling daughter of Zion .
Local woman cannot can, I have lost the ability to can at the moment
You know that mini heart attack you get when you're traveling to a super long place and half way through the trip, you realize you forgot something important and as the trip progresses you keep remembering all the things you forgot

And as it is, everything I brought in my big box and Ghana must go bag is Contraband. My village people has finally called my phone, I haven't picked yet Sha until I get to camp and they fly me outside that I'm not ready and then I think of all the stress I went to just to wear Khaki and White Created vest

I'll be back next week Wednesday to tell you if I'm roaming the street of Calabar looking for who to take and estranged Corper in or if I'm Slaying the hell out of My white and White/ Khaki .

Remember Guys, Sharing is caring and Caring is Beautiful.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS POST LETS TALK IN THE COMMENT SECTION DON'T FORGET YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS BLOG JUST CLICK THE BUTTON TO YOUR RIGHT ON THE HOME PAGE, ALSO FOLLOW ME ON MY PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES BELOW❤... WE APPRECIATE YOU!
Oluwaremilekun Michelle Bodamisi -Facebook
Remi_cherrii - Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??