LETS TALK IT!!! : When is "LOVE DAY"?




WHEN IS “LOVE DAY”?  Yes I call it love day. I mean your birthday. You should probably get more real expressions love, fake ones,pretentious ones... but then it comes mostly on your birthday. If you never received a call, gifts, posts,cards etc on your birthday you need to ask maybe God why,lol. But then I had a fun filled birthday. Not like I was giving a day off from work, not like there was a party... but then you made it happen with your unending calls that nearly put me in trouble in the office lol.... steady beeps of incoming messages and all that you guys are awesome. And guess what!!!!!!!!!!  I got a guitar as gift....Guess what her name is........ yeah I know you’re not good at that. Her name is BLUE !!!!!!!!. She is so amazing and adorable. O-Ride also made my day. Can you imagine I, my roomie and her girlfriend took keke drop the mall for 50 naira only? That was so it. Like paying 50naira instead of 600 naira or even 1000naira. Thank you O ride. This I can’t even say everything but then THANKs!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??