LETS TALK IT: WHATS WRONG WITH BEING GAY?

WHATS WRONG WITH BEING GAY?

I know you clicked on this because you readily want to start expressing your disappointments, and it is alright, but before you do that, try just so hard to finish this article before you say the next thing in your mind. Thanks in addie. LOL>>>>>>>>
Yeah of course, it took a lot of balls and electrified guts to finally take this bold step to officially declare that I am in love with a man. You can go ahead to stretch your jobless judgemental tentacles, I think I have grown pass the ditch of giving "gbosaa" to your preposterous opinions.
You can't stop reading this, can you? Of course you want to know why....interesting isn't it? LOL!!!
The thing is, he has being my crush and I have being his distant lover all along, he must have noticed or maybe not. I just can't help not having him around to smooch my imaginations to reality. Oh gush feel wet already!!! Naughty fellow. Well, for all I care he can be the top while I am bottom or just whatsoever he pleases. This guy is crazy! I heard it from your thoughts, maybe not, "WHAT......E....VER". And so every night in my dreams, is always like 'a happily ever after movies' where I am finally united with the love of my life.  Apart from my dreams I literally see him everyday and even sleep with him.  Now he knows what I feel about him and I am so excited to know he feels the same way too. Ah my Gush!!!
Every time I see him is like the first time, he improves Everyday. He is just not much of what he was yesterday. He forgives easily, quick to motivate and help, he is damn futuristic. He tells me about his plans everyday and how he is working toward achieve it. He is so caring, sensitive,and sociable. He is bright, brilliant, talented and vastly knowledgeable. He knows how to listen intelligently. He loves to make the lives of everyone around him better.  He takes his time to deal with whatever he discovers as his flaws. He is so much concerned about my state now that he has even sworn to make me better because he is so f**king rich. He perfectly understands how imperfect he is, and would accept his flaws and work on his strength. He so much believes in God, builds his faith and invites me to all early morning and late night devotions.
I have so much falling in love with him.
In case you are wondering who this guy is, and how he could easily succeed in trapping me  in his erotic enchantment ecstasy,like the first time I read James Hadley Chase. Well because I am now so proud of who I am, I will happily tell you who this guy is. That man is in everyone us. For me, He is the man I wake up to talk to every morning, the picture of myself in my head. The future me in my fantasy. He is the man that stares right into my eyes when I stand before my mirror. The thing is you really can't find true love outside if its not first inside. Love you.
.....BUT THEN WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING GAY?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??