WALLFLOWER: 20 AMAZING QUOTES


Hello TTB followers. Welcome to wallflower and let me officially welcome you to a new week.
Today, we'll be doing a bit of this and that with a compilation of quotes that have helped me look on life in a different way this week.
So here we go.. I hope you find them useful.

    20 quotes to help change your perspective of life

1. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” ~James Dean
2. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ~Wayne Dyer
3. “A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. “You’ll never get a Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole! Follow me!” ~Capt. Henry P. Crowe
5. “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.” ~James Joyce
6. “I’m looking California and feeling Minnesota.” ~Chris Cornell
7. “Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying, That’s Goddamn right.” ~Stephen King – The Shawshank Redemption
8. “THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.” ~Hunter S. Thompson
9. “No One Here Gets Out Alive.” ~Jim Morrison
10. “The best things in life make you sweaty.” ~Edgar Allan Poe
11. “Forever trusting who we are, and nothing else matters.” ~Metallica
12. “The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.” ~Jack Kerouac, On the Road
13. “Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we’re being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it.” ~John Lennon
14. “The status quo sucks.” ~George Carlin
15. “I don’t want to die without any scars.” ~Chuck Palahniuk
16. “I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” ~Jimi Hendrix
17. “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” ~Lance Armstrong
18. “Sometimes you’re the windshield; sometimes you’re the bug.” ~Mark Knopfler
19. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” ~Bruce Lee
20. “Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is that people all over the world have obeyed the dictates of leaders and millions have been killed because of this obedience. Our problem is that people are obedient all over the world in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves and the grand thieves are running the country. That’s our problem.” ~Howard Zinn.


Thanks for staying with me. Have a lovely week ahead.

Post by: Precious .E. Michael
Facebook: Precious Tresh Michael
Instagram: @Adaiba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??