LETTER TO ME: BBNAIJA, AFCON????

LETTER TO ME

I'll be honest, I'd saved up to buy a TV and either of Startimes or GOTv decoders. A friend even told me there was a way to use my laptop as a screen with one of the decoders (don't remember which).

I mostly wanted a TV cos of AFCON and so I could stop feeling lonely. Then I remembered BBN was starting and I started obsessing over it. Will the new HMs be like the last? What wardrobe wickedness was Ebuka coming with this time... Or more to the point, Mai Atafo?

Can Bet9ja do it better than Payporte and the other sponsors of the last one? What tricks would Biggie have up his sleeve? And on and on.

Then I caught myself. This is the first day of July. September will come as quickly as the last 6 months ended. And then how much time would be left to pursue aspirations for the rest of the year?

Plus, really, what would be the value added when the show's done? For some of you, I just dey talk my own. But maybe you should really think about it.

Happy New Month.

Love,
Nathan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??