WALLFLOWER: BROKEN EPISODE 9


Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! TTB followers, how are you all doing?
Welcome to Wallflower and as we continue with our series I hope you find it interesting.

           BROKEN
           Episode 9
           (Recap)

When I opened the door, I got the shock of my life!
My husband, Dennis was kissing James! (his bestfriend and bestman). Yes! You read that right. He was kissing His best friend.
I couldn't suppress the gasp that left my lips and I couldn't hold back the tears when he just stared at me for a few seconds and went back to kissing James. This time he even started unbuttoning his shirt.
I ran back to my car and while seated, it dawned on me that I had seen the signs but I ignored them. How he would gaze longingly (like a dog deprived of a chew toy) at James whenever he thought I was looking. How he would always spend hours with James instead of me. How he would always call his name even in his sleep and I thought it was all because they were close!
I cried my heart out that night when I got home.
The next morning, Dennis came back home. He called me to the sitting room and after asking some questions, which I replied in monosyllables, he told me that he was bisexual.
I was too numb to say anything.
He explained to me that he had to marry me because his family was on his neck to get married and since they and even the media had begun to suspect his relationship with James, he had to act smart. When I threatened to divorce him, he asked me to go ahead and he'd make sure that he made my life miserable then he walked out and slammed the door.
I was too numb to say anything as tears streamed down my eyes once more.
For three months, we kept up the charade. I was the picture perfect wife outside but we never spoke a word indoors.
I started taking sleeping pills to enable sleep at night. Alcohol during the day and when Alcohol stopped working I started taking drugs.
From a successful and accomplished business woman I became of myself.
I got thin, pale and started aging fast while Dennis kept on getting younger.
Several times I tried to committing suicide but James always found me and I'd end up in the hospital with a new scar each week as a reminder.
He paid the doctors to keep my predicament a secret.
I continued like this for almost a year that I lost all emotions and the only one I could feel was ANGER.
One day, my mum came to visit (as usual James came home to pretend he was a caring husband).
When I went to pick her up, she shed tears on seeing me.
As is normal with mothers, she asked a lot of questions to which I gave no answers.
After some time of trying she resolved that she was going to take me back home with her (ignoring James's Protestants.
After almost two months with my mum, I was beginning to open up gradually and that's when I told her all that had transpired between James and I.
We organised a meeting with I and James's lawyer and filed for a divorce.
It was a very hard year after the divorce...
Beep! Beep!! Beep!!!
That stupid heart matching again.
I guess I must have slept off.
The doctor came to check on me and I was served lunch.

Phew!! That was a whole lot of flashback..
Let's see what happens next week.
Do have a wonder week and remember I love you all.

Post by: Precious .E. Michael
Facebook: Precious Tresh Michael
Instagram: @Adaiba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??