WALLFLOWER: Broken Ep10

Hello fans, trust you had  wonderful week?
Well, welcome to Wallflower and we'll continue from where we stopped in our series   



       Broken
      (Episode 10)
(Recap)
The doctor came to serve me lunch.
After lunch, the doctor administered some drugs to me after which I felt groggy again and then the memories came back.

After the divorce, I lost everything.
James made it a point to ruin my life just as he promised.
My mum with the money from her proceedings and I set up a new business consultancy office.
I struggled to make a name for myself and that's when the tragedy occurred.

"After running a series of test ma, we discovered that you actually have Ischaemic heart disease". It kept playing like a broken record over and over again in my head and I couldn't catch a grip of my emotions.
According to the pamphlet given to me Ischemia is a condition in which the blood flow (and thus oxygen) is restricted or reduced in a part of the body. Cardiac ischemia is the name for decreased blood flow and oxygen to the heart muscle.
I knew it could be treated but never cured and I knew this illness could kill and funny enough I didn't care.
My life was complicating enough and I was ready to let go.

I know, I know this chapter is quite short. Had writers block (hahahaha) I owe you a full series next week. Have a wonderful week.

Post by: Precious .E. Michael
Facebook: Precious Tresh Michael
Instagram: @Adaiba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??