ALKALI AMANA'S BOARD: My Memoirs 2

MY MEMOIRS 2

I gained obsession with one my wristwatches - vintage black and white surface - and no thought to part ways with it has conquered my belief yet.

I learned something - the essence of time. With each tick and tock, life stares deep to remind me of tasks ahead. I wonder what time means to every individual, but it makes the difference, everyone knows. Moments make men and men make moments. Defining or not, seconds cause a reaction beyond the present. We live on the predication of now.

There were times. There was a time I crawled. There was a time I toddled. There was a time I began running. And, there was a time I began jumping. When we grew up, the Sahara and sun of the North call our attention to the long days we lived. Now, the weather and the Savannah call us to the shortness of time.

I preach not, I tell. I know of no better tomorrow without a beautiful foundation today.

What's your 'Story'?

Run your comments and thoughts Tellrheaders. Happy Saturday!


👤: Alkali Amana

FB: Alkaliamana
IG: Alkaliamana
TW: Alkaliamana
Email: alkaliamana@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??