WALLFLOWER : BROKEN EPISODE 8


Hello TTB followers, it feels so good to be back and I have missed you all.
Today's episode is going to be an interesting one. So, sit tight and enjoy.

         BROKEN
          Episode 8
          (Recap)
I never saw any dark storms brewing.
I was satisfied and fulfilled.

But you know that calmness that comes before a storm strikes? I should have known better.
It all started on the first day of my job (after graduating), while I was hurrying to photocopy a file that was urgently needed for the meeting to continue, I saw him.
He was all sunshine and rainbows. He was wearing a ref suit that sat well with his tan skin, a haircut that screams "look at me", well trimmed beards that looked as dark as coal and shiny. I imagined myself touching and feeling them.
For the first time in my life, I was dumbstruck!
" Hello " he said. I had to shake myself out of my reverie and even though I couldn't find my voice I managed to mutter a weak "Hello".
He asked for directions to the convention room and as I gave him directions I couldn't help but inhale his Cologne. He smelt like rainfall (if that makes sense), woods and lilac.
He flashed me a dimpled smile and walked to the convention room.
When I recovered from watching him, my friend was looking at me like I'd grown 3 horns on my forehead. With a shake of my head I walked to the conference room.
Things sped up from there, we went on dates (lots) and he never failed to leave me completely mesmerized after it.
He never asked for sex although, he kissed me severally always leaving my body tingling with each kiss.
We were in love or so I thought.
Fast forward to a few months later, he popped the question.
He asked me to marry him.
We got married on a bright and sunny Sunday. Everyone was present and for once I felt happy again.
We were living peacefully, building our dreams. He helped me open up my company and he was a very supportive husband.
First year came and passed and we had no child.
Pressures had begun to come in from different angles but Dan and I continued to try and we didn't pay heed to anyone.
Few months later, I started noticing some strange behaviour in Dan.
He would stay late nights at the office without calling or picking my calls, come back home and give a measly excuse of being busy, reject my food and claim tiredness. Even in picking up his calls, he started finding it hard to take his calls in my presence.
At first I thought nothing if it. But when it became frequent, I knew something wasn't right.
On the night of our 3rd year anniversary,  I decided to surprise him at his office.
When I got to his office, I didn't see his secretary at her post. I felt happy since she wouldn't need to alert him about my presence.
When i opened the door, I got the shock of my life!


What do you think she saw???
Wanna know?
Join us next week on the blog and then we'll know.

Post by: Precious .E.  Michael
Facebook: Precious Tresh Michael
Instagram: Adaiba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??