PARADIGM WITH RYGLES: Burned Episode 7

Paradigm
Burned

Episode 7

"I should have just bowed and shut my trap" Chi says as Moet gives her a tray for her to balance while trying to dance, "I don't understand what me being an assassin has to do with tray dancing or whatever this is " the tray falls for the hundredth time as Moet sighs, "You should focus more on the task at hand instead of whining every chance you get, and I don't have to explain myself to you every damn time, Chi slips and the tray makes its way to the floor, Moet frustratingly stares her down "I think you need some sort of motivation so you can understand that this is not a joke, i dare you to make that mistake again and let's see what I can come up with to ensure that everytime you look at me, you shiver with fear "Chi looks at her frightened of the smirk on Moet's face, "I swear, I'm not doing this on purpose, I just can't get it to stick, I don't think my head is flat enough" she says as the tray slips again, they both look at each other as Moet smirks, Chi unconsciously shifts backwards "I guess you just have to learn this the hard way, Moet walks out of the room, immediately she's out of the room, two men with masks come in "O boy!!! " Chi says as she's blindfolded and dragged out of the room.

"Wow, so now, you are teaching me the different kinds of poison, I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I'd ever get to this point " Maria grumbles as Papa points out the different tonics, poisons and dangerous leaves in the cabinet, "This is serious, if you don't learn this correctly, you could end up dead simply because you don't know the difference between holus root and holus leaf, case in point, what is the difference? " Maria rolls her eyes dramatically, "I might be dumb but I'm not that dumb, you just told me". Papa smiles and signals for her to show him the two different items,

Maria picks the two items off the cabinet "One is very good for the human body while the other is very lethal and could cause a slow painful death " Maria smiles smugly, satisfied with herself, "Since you are so sure of yourself, why don't you take the one that's very good for your body" Maria looks startled "you mean, like injest it?? I don't think that would be necessary, it seems you worked so hard to get it, it shouldn't be wasted on a nobody like me "

Papa smiles in a way that makes her cringe "no please, I insist, you have worked so hard and you need a boost in energy, this is the best way I know to reward you " Maria shakes her head nervously "No,  thank You " Papa's face dramatically changes and he's stern "You don't have a choice, you took those two from the cabinet, you were confident, one would kill you slowly, the other will revitalize you, so go ahead, use that head well, again, no choice unless you want to see what happens when you disobey me"

Maria sighs and looks meaningfully at the two tonics she chose, Papa bristles impatiently at the time she's taking to make a choice, she finally takes one and downs at once. For a moment, it seems like everything was fine and then she drops to the floor.  Papa sighs at her "Idiot" he comments as he moves past her to his study.

Post by: Glory Eric
Facebook : Glory Eric
Instagram : Rygles
Gmail: rygleserik@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??