OPENED MY EYES: He Seees

He Sees

Hello there! I hope you are good. Welcome to another episode of "Opened My Eyes". It's been very busy lately for me but I thank God I can still share His Word with you. I pray you are blessed by this.

God sees you my brother. God sees you my sister. He sees your struggle to follow Him. He sees the desire of your heart to follow Him. He sees all of your experiences, good and "bad" and He is working everything out to favour you ultimately.

I just want to encourage someone who is like me out there: overwhelmed by all the activities competing for your attention; who has to deliver on their 9-5 but refuses to let the work of the Lord suffer because of that; who feels tired very often and has to cry to God for strength for each day. You are not alone and you certainly will not go unrewarded.

We serve a God who does not owe. Nobody has ever partnered with God and lost. Your service is worship. Do not be discouraged. Now is the time to sow those seeds for your generations unborn. Do not sit idle in the Lord's house. Use your giftings to advance His work and watch Him take care of your work. I am a living testimony. Is it easy? Certainly not but is it worth it? YES!!!!

I bet if you asked Jesus if it was easy to come and die for our redemption, He would say "NO, but it was worth it".

Let me leave you with two popular verses of scripture:

Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth, Before the difficult days come, And the years draw near when you say, “I have no pleasure in them”:
Ecclesiastes 12:1 NKJV

I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob’s descendants, “Seek me in vain.” I, the Lord , speak the truth; I declare what is right.
Isaiah 45:19 NIVUK

Have a blessed week. Be encouraged. We always win!

Post By: Nathaniel Adebanji
Facebook: Ayomide Nathaniel Adebanji
IG & Twitter: @nathanbanji

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??