PARADIGM WITH RYGLES


Paradigm with Rygles
Burned


Episode 6
Maria helps Papa with the other patients, "You look better, but you need to rest more", Papa says to Maria, "That's all I've been doing, I'm tired of doing nothing, besides it looks like you could use my help, you are not getting any younger Old man". Papa sighs deeply "I wish I could do something about your mouth, you just say the right things, don't you?? " c"well, it's either this or I start crying and begging you to take me to my friend, and I doubt that you would enjoy that very  cmuch " Papa smiles "You never know until you try " Maria mutters under her breath "and I'm the one with the attitude ". "Come with me Maria, if you are well enough to annoy me, then you are well enough for the next stage" Papa says as he leaves the Healing centre, Maria follows him "What do you mean next stage? " Papa settles into an old chair and beckons on Maria to sit beside him. "How Long do you think we would last here especially now that they keep throwing people in here, make a well calculated guess". Maria looks confused, "I don't understand, are we running out of air or space" Papa Chuckles "I thought you were a bright one, we are underground, sure we keep finding some way to create more space by digging but that can only take us so far". Maria sighs "honestly, I'm just trying to survive, I haven't thought that far, this is so unfair, to treat people like this, it's not right" .

Papa laughs out loud "Girl, nothing is right or fair in this world, maybe it existed once in history but not today, now if you want something, you take it,  I know you think we are some sort of barbarians, making you fight with your friend for survival, but you need to understand, only the strong make it here, so why bother wasting our time and air if you are just going to die easily, it's important that only those who understand the value of life get to stay and appreciate it, You and your friend deserve to be alive because you were ready to survive , what did you think that was?? The animal that attacked you" Maria answers slowly and unsure "well, that's a difficult one, it looked like a Science experiment gone wrong " Papa looks at her with a gleam in his eyes "What do you know about science? " Maria wonders where this conversation is going "Not much,  we were not allowed to study much in the quarters, I do a little sneak peek here and there sometimes" Papa stands " would you like to know more about science? Science is wide, there are many parts to science, biological, psychological, environmental and much more, you can use it to your advantage and to your opponent disadvantage " Maria looks suspiciously at Papa and discovered he is way more cruel and dangerous than she initially thought "You do more than just help people here, right?? There's something more sinister going on " Papa smirked "You catch on fast, you will do well here" "What exactly do you do here? " Maria asks carefully "What Man has been doing since the beginning of time, Survive and true survival can't be done by being trapped and being unable to see the sun while going insane slowly " Maria pauses and gasps "You..... Here... This place.... It's a rebellion camp" Papa smiles at Maria "And you are right at the heart of it"

Post by: Glory Eric
Instagram: rygles
Gmail: rygleserik@gmail.com
Facebook: Glory Eric

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??