PARADIGM WITH RYGLES: FLOP


FLOP

I'm a dunce
She thought
I was sure I could survive
She gasped out loud
As she ran to escape the land of Torts
She looked around
Hoping she wasn't lost
Like another gull

She tried to escape the Taon mold
Be more than the status quo
Surprised by the choke
Of the Taon boss
Determined to take what he deemed
Was his and not hers
The tort thought it theirs
She slipped through the hold
More determined to make her life hers


She ran, to escape the somber rain outburst
Then clashed into the the Checker at Dunst
He looked palatable, she paused
Apologised and tried to escape the hunting dogs
Twists and turns
When will the struggles stop
Even with the odds
How will I be more

Under the umbrella of a feeble Moss
She wondered, if she would come out on top
She thought,
This life of mine
Is it really too precious to sell at a cost?
Stealthy and slowly,
She makes it through
The Taon's rebuff


Made it to the haunted land
Her footpath, she looked back
At the beautiful flowers,
She sighs
I did this, I ruined them
I trampled on the bed
Just to escape the place
I called home once

Just like me
She says
They are marred
Wondered what it would take,
To cultivate such beautiful flowers again

An epiphany she realized,
She wants to rise above the hypocritical disdain
To stop running
I don't want to be another gull, she proclaimed
I am going to stand up and fight
So I can be more than just another flop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??