LET'S TALK IT WITH JAMES INAS

The ultimate cure for Nigeria's poverty...

My week have being so 'jammed' at the same time awesomely fruitful. Amidst all of the frenzy business I came across something while I was reviewing a book online,a book tittled "Lift As You Rise". I call it "the philosophy of Bonang Mohale", a South-African business guru who is basically concerned and passionate about transformation,people development, constructive collaboration and integrity. Mr. Bonang Mohale is the Chief Executive Officer of Business Leadership South African. Maybe in my subsequent article I should write a biography of him.
At first it was about the project of the famous south African rapper 'nasty c' in collaboration with Red Bull entertainment,that drew my concern to this epistemic phrase. A project that seeks to give platform to underground rappers to link up and work with successful and famous artists. This must be inspired by Bonang Mohale. The concept 'Lift as You Rise' is a concept I believe has its root from 'ubuntu philosophy'. A concept that describes the African society as communal in nature and intrinsically equates the 'self' and the 'other'. The injunction lift others as you yourself rise is a clarion call to the need to help others grow while we grow. Success they say is not measured by what you have but by the number of person you helped succeed.

In the words of Mohale;

You don't have to wait until you are called a chairman, CEO or managing director - extend a hand and lift someone who is slightly less fortunate than yourself. That's how you build a people.

Selflessness is a notion that says I will do it even though no one is watching, I will do it even though there is no recognition and I will do it because it is a moral obligation.

This principle is universal and pertinent to the economic and human development of our beloved country. If we could just in our little way and corner contribute to the success of the next person around us, and let it continue, trust me in the century to come we would have fewer or no programmes on poverty alleviation.

Follow @ IG; d_base_official
                 FB; dee base
Gmail: jamessani525@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??