WALLFLOWER : BROKEN


Hey TTB followers. So sorry for the delay, I've been very busy.
Do read and make sure you remember that this isn't just a story but also a lesson.
Have fun

Broken
(RECAP)

" Ahhh"!! I exclaimed  out of shock and I quickly scurried away so nobody would see me.
I went into my room
At first all I could hear was "Mummy! Mummy!! Johnny!!! Reuben!!!! (My uncles) Help! Help!!
That's when I blacked out.

When I woke up the next morning  I was all alone and I couldn't quite remember how I got there.
The door opened and my grandma walked in and that's when It hit me that I must have blacked out.
The incident of the previous day came running back and I couldn't help but cry.
After series of rocking from my grandma I felt a little bit better and ate the food she had prepared for me.
I got discharged pretty fast and went on to school the next day (Monday) hoping to continue life as usual.
After the normal morning drill my vice principal came to talk to me concerning the second installment of my fees and I couldn't help but rush into the room and cry.
After that day, I made a vow not to cry and be strong for my mum no matter what.
On the day of my dad's burial I could remember how I worked so hard not to cry even when I saw him lying in state.
Fast forward to a few years later I had finished secondary school and was on my way to getting my first degree in school.
I stayed clear of all relationships and tried my best not to get involved with any guy.
I kept to my vow and day in day out I tried my best to put my all into reading which enabled me graduate with a first class degree in Business administration.
I never believed in God infact I made sure I steered clear of any one who tried to talk about him to me cos I believed he took my dad away from me.
Life was good, I was getting good grades  and was loved by all my mates, lecturers and all.
I never saw any dark storm brewing.
I was satisfied and fulfilled.


What lessons have you learnt so far?
Best answer gets a peek at the next series.
Have any questions??
Hit me up with them.
Have a great week.

Post by: Precious .E. Michael
Facebook: Precious Tresh Michael
Instagram: @Adaiba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??