STYLE ZONE WITH ISTYLE

Inspirational Fashion Quotes!
Hello there, I'm sure you're wondering what inspirational fashion quotes are all about, well sit back, read, enjoy and be inspired.


Coco Chanel
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."

Alexander McQueen
"I think there is beauty in everything. What 'normal' people perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it."

Christian Louboutin
“Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.”

Carrie Bradshaw
"I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet."

Vivienne Westwood
“Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well.”

Gianni Versace
"Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."

John Galliano
"Style is wearing an evening dress to McDonald's, wearing heels to play football. It is personality, confidence and seduction."

Miuccia Prada
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.”

Marc Jacobs
"To me, clothing is a form of self-expression - there are hints about who you are in what you wear."

Azzedine Alaïa
“When I see beautiful clothes, I want to keep them, preserve them… Clothes, like architecture and art, reflect an era.”

Jean-Paul Gaultier
"Elegance is a question of personality, more than one's clothing."

Marc Jacobs
"I always find beauty in things that are off and imperfect. They are much more interesting."

Bo Derek

"Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping."

IG @aizyq___
08107323189
Isaacjohn95.ij@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??