GLIMPSE OF HOPE: VISION-THE FUNDAMENTAL REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESS.


VISION-THE FUNDAMENTAL REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESS.

Hello and welcome to the tellrhodes blog, I'm glad to have you join us today at “A glimpse of hope" segment.

    Today, we'll be talking about Vision. Many us must have heard the word vision over and over again but I really want us to address it very critically.

   Vision simply put is a goal, desire or something you're aspiring to achieve.

In life, we have to not only have a sense of vision but work with it. Vision gives you a reason to live. Helen Keller said “the most painful thing to happen to anyone is to have sight but lack vision". So many have sight but lack vision just like so many can look but not all can see because it's one thing to look but it's another thing to see.

Vision gives your life a meaning, he that plans to achieve nothing automatically wastes life, time and resources. You were created for a purpose and you need vision to properly align yourself to the accomplishment of your purpose.

For vision to be established, you need to ask yourself deep questions.
1. What do I want to do with my life?
2. What do I want to achieve?
3. How can I achieve my goals?
4. Where do I want to be in the next five years?
5. How can I remain relevant in a fast changing world? etc


When you have a vision, it chooses your friends, words, appearance and priorities.

THINGS NEEDED FOR YOUR VISION TO THRIVE.

1. DECISION: Decide on what to do.

2. DEDICATED: Be dedicated to your vision

3. CONSISTENCY: If you want people to take you seriously, be consistent.

Thank you for staying with us. Please, drop your comments let's know how useful this post has been to you.

Facebook: Aboje King Kenneth
IG: abojekenneth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??