ALKALI AMANA'S BOARD: AREWA LOVE


Hello Tellrheaders, the elections are over now. Let's focus on our story before now - AREWA LOVE. πŸ‘‡ Here is the 5th episode. Enjoy.

******
5


Who would want to suffer? Nobody, I know, but not at the expense of another's life and future, even as a father against his daughter. Many thoughts filled my mind for Farida. Finding possible solutions to her predicament, but all seemed flawed. Just one however appealed strongly - to elope. It seemed dangerous, but viable. She was 14 already.

The elections were over now. Alhaji Umar's friend won, out of numerous accusations of rigging. That was not unusual, and of little concern to me. I was caught in between on my decision, to go away with her. But, each day the appeal got stronger.

"What if we ran away?" I proposed to her.
"To where?" She asked, a bit bewildered.
"Potiskum, I have an aunt that will accommodate us"
She was confused, I could see. The surprise on her face was eroded by the weight of what she was facing. She had to make a decision.

Running through the town at midnight some days later and making for our designation, I cannot now tell what I felt. But, I thought of freedom, for her.

πŸ‘€: Alkali Amana

IG: alkaliamana
FB: alkaliamana
Twitter: alkaliamana
Email: alkaliamana@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??