WALLFLOWER: BROKEN


Hello TTB readers..
Hope you are having a fun day/week?
What are your thoughts as regards the previous episode?
Hope you're ready for a new one..
Well, Here we go...


          BROKEN
(Recap)
I never knew that was just a preparation for more tears to come.

Life gradually got back to normal after a few months..
Mum came back to the house and resumed her job.
I became the centre of attention once more..

Few years later (I was about 7)
I came home from school only to find mum packing our bags.
She'd told me earlier that we would be going to stay with my dad.
I can vividly remember how I threw a tantrum until my grandma scolded me.

I continued calling my Dad "Brother" and my mum "Aunty" even after lots of persuasion from my dad to get me to call him Dad.
When he asked for kisses and hugs I would refuse and no matter how heartbroken he looked, I didn't seem to care.

One day, while reading a book by the side of my house, a neighbours'  kid accidentally spilled sand on me.
Out of anger, I scolded him.
Only for the mum the come out and Start raining insults on me.
She called me a "witch", " Child eater" she even went as far as calling me a demon possessed child who hated her own dad.
I went into my room and cried but I never told anyone.
That day, I made a resolution to love my dad and stop fighting him over silly things.
Things were looking bright and great.
My mum lost a couple of more pregnancies but we had each other and that was what mattered most.
I remember the first day I called my father "dad" he hugged me and kissed me.
Even my mum couldn't hold the tears when I called her mum.
But did my joy last??
Find out:

Few years later, my dad fell ill.
We took him to the hospital and that's when he lost his life.

I vividly remember that day like yesterday.

It was a very gloomy day......

Enjoying the story??
Do have an excellent day/week...
Kisses and hugs from me to you.


Post by: Precious .E.  Michael
Facebook: Precious Tresh Michael
Instagram: @Adaiba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??