VOICE OF THE WEEK: (SPECIAL ALL STARS EDITION) - ISAAC JOHN, REMILEKUN BODAMOSI, TOBI ROWLAND


John Isaac Ojonugwa, is a Graduate of Kogi State University.
 He loves organizing outfits, Garment Construction, Listening to Music and Interacting with Creative minds.
   He is a fashion designer and fashion stylist, fashion consultant and blogger.
  Mr Isaac's career path was inspired by his the ability to look effortlessly good in anything I put on. He has this artistic way of creating epic looks from simple and basic stuff.

He believes the best way to predict the future is to create it!
 When ever he is having a hard time he reminds himself of the reason he started, which is to bring happiness to people through how they are dressed and tells him self not to quit because if he quit, he will be letting a whole lot of people down.
 On the Tellrhodes Blog he creates content for the section "Style Zone". This section deals with everything in the world of fashion.
 Extra Question: Do you have a special person in your life?
I am surrounded by a lot of special people, my immediate family, my adorable friends and loved ones. Each of them are special because they all played a special role in the person i am becoming!
 ( I wonder why they don't want to sincerely and directly answer this question lol)

Miss Bodamisi Oluwaremilekun Graduated From Kogi State University, where she Studied Statistics.
   She Likes Writing and Eating good food.
  Miss Remi currently Works at Dstv/Gotv as a Customer Care Agent
  Talking on why she chose this career path she said--
Working as a Customer Care Representative has always been something I had always seen as a fancy Job, I felt it was for people with extreme level of patience and Vocal Skills, I never knew I was one day going to be one of the people that had to be extremely polite to people even when I was losing my mind, I would love to say I love working as a call center agent because of the money lol but the money is the least reason why I do it, I do it because of the Genuine thank yous at the end of each query.
Working at a Call center agent was born out of Hustle lol, I would rather write about good food all day
What Advice will you give your younger self?

If I could Tell or give any advise to my younger self, it will beat "Relax, Everything Good will come"

  On hard days, she encourages her self by listening to songs and drowning herself in the lyrics, mostly soul lifting songs
On the Tellrhodes blog she Writes about any and everything that comes to mind, basically a highlight of her most felt mood of the week
Extra Question: What was your most memorable day:
My most memorable Day was the day of My final exam, i felt a strange feeling of Joy and sadness, like I have finally crossed the like between Becoming and on becoming
Any special person in your life at the moment?here's is no Special person in my life right now.
What would you if you were given a 1million naira right now?
Tithe!! I'm a huge believer in tithing so that's the first thing I'll do, then I'll buy myself a big bowl of ice cream and then think of how to invest lol.

Mr Daramola Tobi Rowland is a graduate of Kogi state University. with a in Bsc Public administration.
 He loves Acting, writing and reading.
 He is a Photographer and entrepreneur.
  He advises young people going after their dreams to never give up on those dreams!
 On hard days hr reminds himself that God that has kept him thus far has a better and greater future for him, so he keeps pushing and never gives up no matter how hard it might seem.
 On the tellrhodes blog he blogs about Poems and skits and also anything inspiring.
Extra Question:What will you do if you are given a million naira at the moment?
 I will invest into my career, and my business line.



Thank you all for being so wonderful we appreciate you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOCARE: TRANSMISSION SYSTEM

ALKALI AMANA’S BOARD: NEW YEAR INSPIRATION

TELL ME SOMETHING; AM A YOUNG & PREGNANT NIGERIAN GIRL SHOULD I ABORT??